RaNt

Thursday, February 02, 2006

~contemplating~

People Change
yes all of us do regardless of whether we like it or not
change has always been the most dominating factor in our lives
as the cliche quote goes "there is nothing constant but change"
i for one don't like change
i had always liked routine and order
because it made me feel safe and secure
why?
because i know what will happen next
because everything is laid out for me
because everything is SURE
i had always wanted to know what will happen next
i never liked not knowing anything
that was why when everything in my life started changing
i started going ballistic
i didn't know how to cope
i didn't know how to start again
and for the first time in my life i realized that
all my life
i had been living in this one big comfort zone i had created for myself
it was hard living out of that bubble
it was hard
really hard
but i can't do anything
so i tried to adjust
and for now i'd like to think i am doing fine
JUST FINE
and did i change?
perhaps...
but i hope not that fully..
like some people i know..

......
alright
that was weird
why did i write that?
i have no idea
just popped into my head or something
anyway
that's just crap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters