RaNt

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

upside down

i am totally screwed
i just saw my last accounting LT
and as expected even if i worked my ass out just to pass that
damn long test
i still did not make it
but if it was any consolation
this time i didn't get a zero as my curved grade
i got a 0.5
fat help that would give me eh?
i hate accounting!

i also just finished my calculus final exam
and guess what
i don't think i would fail it
but even if i got a high score on that one
i still would not make it
my grade computations were so low
i am really bound to fail


ok so what's up for the summer?

6 units of i don't know what subjects
and
3 units of accounting 30

great summer ahead noh?
gee
really looking forward to it
(of course i mean that sarcastically)

damn..

and the problem
does not stop there

how would i tell my parents??????

2 Comments:

  • Minsan nangyayari lang talaga yan. There are worse things that could happen pero isipin mo makakadaan ka din. Maraming tao ang willing tumulong, and your parents kahit na magalit sa'yo, sooner or later will just accept that it happened. Parents mo pa rin sila kahit ano mangyari... that said maybe i should listen to my own advice, hahaha! Goodluck with everything else Liz...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:30 AM  

  • okay lang 'yan...hindi naman katapusan ng mundo...tska grades lang 'yan. :) looooooveeeeeee yooooouuuuu liiiiizzzzz... - haeja

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters