RaNt

Thursday, February 28, 2008

because its complicated..

They said that I am someone
who is "madaling magsawa".
Maybe.
But I may also be just someone
who is afraid.
Afraid that if I get too close
I might get burned again.
Afraid to think that we really do
have a connection
only to find out in the end that
it was only just an illusion.
Afraid to wake up one day and
realize that my heart is yet
again broken.

I take break-ups seriously. I do not
play with people's hearts. And I am
wary of professed emotions. I may look
stupid at times and it may appear that
I rarely think but I do know a lot of
things. And I definitely understand
a lot more than I let on. I am very
observant and I know what's going on.

They said that I am too paranoid and
too cautious for my own good. That I
was only making life more complicated by
doing so.
Maybe.
But I am also just protecting my heart.
My heart has been broken so many times despite
my careful protections and I think
it is about time I increase the security
surrounding it.

For others it might look like the perfect
fairytale but I do not share the same
views. Everything is going way too fast
and its freaking me out. Suddenly everything
was out in the open I barely have time to
think things through.

People should be more suspicious rather than
judging. They should be more cooperative rather
than biased. And they shouldn't take sides
if only to make a fairytale come true
because quite frankly they are not fairy godmothers
and we are not living a fairytale.
-----------------------------------------------------

1 Comments:

  • yup, we never learn... :( read mo blog ko. hahaha. ewan ko na talaga. i'm also confused with my own loveless lovelife. sigh. on my part. i don't even really know how he feels...-ja

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters