RaNt

Saturday, June 01, 2013

not forgotten.

I lay in bed that night and felt loved again. I went to bed for the first time in months, maybe even years, feeling more than fine. I knew I should have felt guilty for cancelling on you but the guilt was almost forgotten when I learned of your actions. I wonder how you could trust me so.
It wasnt just twice you know, when I add it all up I think it would get past ten. I disappointed you that much.
But you never stopped giving me second  chances and that is why I knew a part of me would always be yours.
In this world of  chaos and distrust you always managed to make me believe in trust and second chances.
Many have loved me perhaps more than you ever did but no one has ever trusted in me the way you did, you do.
And that is the reason why I know that I will always love you.
Not in love just the simple love you so deserve.
Thank you for the trust.
And yes I write about you too. A lot actually.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters