RaNt

Thursday, February 28, 2008

pleasant surprises..

there have been many unpleasant surprises in my life
and lately they have become more prominent
but today
though I found myself again immersed in the crazy world
of computer programming
some pleasant surprises came my way
first
I found out I got a 40/40 (perfect grade!) for
my subneting exam
which pulled up my grade in the previous exam
second
our papers for POM102 were returned
and we got a B
for us that was already high considering
that we did the paper for only one day
and that was without visuals and graphs pa
and third
I managed to correctly answer my quiz
-----------------------------------------------------

if only everyday can be like this...

1 Comments:

  • liz! visit my blog naman and comment :) wala lang. hehe. oh, how's your leg? hhhmmm. wala lang. everything's...confusing, as usual, in my fort :p still very confused. -ja

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters