RaNt

Friday, September 12, 2008

because fate is playing tricks on me.

last night I was so excited. I got my stuff ready and I was even joking with my friend, telling her that I would be the first in class tomorrow on our 8:30am CS30 class. Then I slept a bit early than my usual bedtime and woke up earlier than I was suppose to. When I woke up I immediately texted my friends a goodmorning message and happily messaged them that it was the last day of our class. I even planned on taking pictures. So I got ready for school and proceeded to the car. I would have been at school an hour early but as fate would have it I arrived 2 mins late and was not able to take our very last moodle quiz. Why? Well because fate decided to play a trick on me. My car got broken and I have to have it towed and since I don't have a car I have to get a cab to go to school. And as if that wasn't enough the cab driver was so slow I have to urge him to overtake some cars. That was such a frustrating experience but I surprisingly did not go ballistic. I just smiled. I finally understood that I cannot control life. There are some things in this world that I just have to accept.And besides I still have a Casa Xocolat meeting with friends later that day to cheer me up so what is there to frown about. Bring it on f-a-t-e!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters