RaNt

Friday, April 21, 2006

im back

been quite awhile since my last post...
been busy...
travelling here and there...
tried to go to as many places as I can squeeze in my 2 weeks vacation...
*hongkong was fun => ultimate gift!
*tagaytay was hot => and i mean that literally, so weird noh TAGAYTAY HOT???
*laguna was as usual boring => but saw someone from the far flung long forgotten past..ahehehe
*METROMANILA MALLS => my salvation!

obvious ba walang swimming ngaun...haayyy
summer classes kc...nobody's fault but mine though
kelan kaya ako makakapagswimming? pero for this past few days feeling ko ayw ko na magswimming ang itim ko na kc..pro lam nyo ba na i am getting a tan kahit na ndi pa ako nakakalapit sa kahit isang pool o beach..e lumakad ka lang around school mangingitim ka na eh...badtrip!
ohwell..
nonsense blabbing again..
what can i say
my life is too complicated to write in a single blog post

ill update soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters