RaNt

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

my day today

i saw this guy while i was walking towards my car
he was doing quite an unusual activity
he was FLYING A KITE but in a very, mind you, MANLY and not BOYISH way
i don't know if its just me but he really looked like a celebrity
tall...fair...well-built...nicely dressed...haaayyyy... ultimate crushable
and then he looked my way AND I in turn..........................
STUMBLE...
weh
i know
TURN OFF
i was sooooo embarassed
oh well
just have to say bye to mr.crushable
no chance whatsoever
hehehe

di bale
i can WAIT

uhmmm
wanna share something my professor said
"understanding that it is not just tolerance but acceptance"

nga pla
nabigay ko na ung ibang stuff toys kay barrios actually stuff toy lng kc ung iba kay bes ko ibibigay eh
un harry potter nga na calendar binigay ko na din kahit mahal na mahal ko ung calendar na un =(
eh
gnun tlga eh
have to do that
so
un
cge
nxt time
nln

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters