RaNt

Friday, April 21, 2006

apology

friendship=
is undeniably an important part of everybody's life

friend=
is someone who is always there, someone you connect with, someone you share things with and a lot of other things

for the most part of my life i am proud to say i know a lot of people who i can consider my friends but special mention goes out to those i consider my true friends
those people who i am sure will be there for life

i have done much thinking regarding this matter and i absolutely regret that i haven't paid much attention to these people i call my friends
i have been busy lately and yes i haven't hang out with a lot of them
i haven't even talk to quite a lot of them
though it may have appear that i have forgotten a lot of important dates and events be rest assured that i have not forgotten any of it at all
i may not have been there to celebrate it with you guys but i really have not forgotten
so to my beloved friends
I LOVE YOU ALL!!! and
belated happy birthday to mel!
congratulations to fay!
and
i'll always be here for you rein!
to the rest of the kada
I MISS YOU GUYS!
[k53]forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters