RaNt

Monday, April 23, 2007

~summer classes~

let us forget about the very sad, whatever post i have below
i wanna write about something else
hmmm...
what could be a better topic than my summer classes
as you all know i was very doubtful of my enjoyment this summer
but after a week of summer classes
I must admit I am actually trying to reconsider my previous misconceptions
I think I'm going to like this summer course
Of course it is still too early to decide on that
but I really have a feeling that I am really going to like this semester
Maybe it has something to do with my having History165 this summer
Studying History reawakens something in me
It makes me remember my love for learning
And it makes me want to work harder and achieve more than just a passing grade
As a result I almost don't care that I have Stat and Acc class this summer
My love for History overshadows my apprehensions regarding
my management subjects
I just wish that it would be like this every semester
I hope there would always be a History class
so that I would always feel this optimistic towards all my subjects

anyway..
you know what else makes me want to go to school
eventhough it is practically like being inside an overheated oven
when I am inside the classroom?

CUTE and FUNNY professors

Mr.Dave Lozada's constant hirits and funny stories are enough
to make my mornings bright although I can't help but have some
lapse of attention every now and then
especially if he started to be corny
and then we go to Mr. Jumamil
his cute face and very
makulit antics definitely complete my mornings though I find
his ears distracting and his manner of talking impossible to comprehend I still like him

And so to wrap up my day
is Mr. Kim Enage's unique way of teaching
nothing compares to Enage tlaga
Even if he calls me constantly in class
I still think he is the best accounting prof ever

.....
im tired na
thats all for now
ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters