RaNt

Friday, September 21, 2007

~because I'm the better one, but she's the lucky girl~

My Bestfriend's Wedding is the perfect movie for substitute people like me. It was the perfect satire to the cruel reality or state of our love affairs. And during days when you're faced with serious decisions to make this movie can actually help you see the light. I love the way it ended actually. It was realistic and..well uhm logical. The relationship didn't break up even for the sake of rekindling an old love affair. At the end of the day, the good girl still won. Everything ended just the way it SHOULD BE.
George Downes: Michael's chasing Kimmy?
Julianne Potter: Yes!
George Downes: You're chasing Michael?
Julianne Potter: YES!
George Downes: Who's chasing you... nobody, get it? There's your answer. It's Kimmy.


Julianne Potter: I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that some psychopath was trying to break the two of you up. Luckily, I woke up and I see that the world is just as it should be. For my best friend has won the best woman. I didn't buy you a gift. But this is on loan until you two find your song...


Its time to walk away
and I'm finally doing it
and succeeding at that
so congratulate me for doing a job well done
even if
She had won
though its actually wrong to view
this as a competition because in fact
I never even had a say on it from the start
It was a lost cause
For him
She was,is, and always will be the one
Nothing that I do would ever really matter


Glückwünsche! Mit meiner ganzer Liebe wünsche ich Ihnen das ganzes beste!

1 Comments:

  • hmmm...well maybe he isn't the ONE to begin with. maybe the ONE will come right along when you least expect it. the ONE who will you consider you HIS girl, his PRIORITY instead of just an option. keep your chin up!!! :) oh here it is:
    http://pnkgnwa.blogspot.com

    :)

    - hhhhh -

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters