RaNt

Saturday, March 01, 2008

accident-prone

how did my day went?
-went to school early only to find out group meeting
was canceled

-spent time with friends but was not able
to do or accomplish anything

-went to Moro Lorenzo to play badminton
but unfortunately after 10 mins into playing time
got BADLY injured

-pretended that I can walk and play with an
injured ankle for 2 hrs

-laughed with friends
and here are some quotable quotes to remind me how
funny my friends' comments can be

while looking at moro lorenzo statue
J*N: May something wrong sa legs niya.Parang
mas malaki ung isa.
TRIC*E: Baka na-injure siya
J*N: at parang mukhang intestine ung knees niya


-succumbed to fact that yes I was wrong to pretend
that I can walk and limped all the way from the field
to the shower room

-ate mcflurry and fries then exchange funny notes with
Jen while ogling cute high-school boys

-waited for a taxi that would agree to take us to Makati
and nearly injured my other foot

-went home and immediately told my parents about my injury
because when I
looked at my injured foot, it was swollen and badly bruised
and I can barely limp

-as my parents kept a relentless litany of sermons I wrapped
my injured foot and prayed to God that I can walk properly
by Monday (which is very unlikely but I think I am entitled
to hope)

-received a very bitter text message

-wrote my very bad day here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters