RaNt

Monday, June 16, 2008

on likeness,orbits and some sort of asymptotic line.

Likeness is an effect of close proximity and constant togetherness
thus if they are always together they would tend to share the same experiences
and eventually have some common interests.
They would be alike in many ways.
But according to science like poles repels each other
so you dare to say that "like repels like".

MY TAKE ON THIS:
The keyword here my dear friend is LIKENESS. Likeness only means that
you have some resemblance, it certainly doesn't mean that you are an exact
duplicate of each other. So though you may initially "repel" each other it
doesn't mean that you can't "attract" each other. Remember that each person
is unique, we all have differences no matter how similar we might seem to be.

P.S
before you go on rambling about how wrong I interpreted your message
and point out flows in my analogy of your "dilemma"
I just want you to know that I love disagreeing with you as much as you
like disagreeing with me
I love teasing you as much you love teasing me and most of all
I love seeing your exasperated face as much as you enjoyed seeing mine
hahaha
so maybe I'm just doing this to irritate you
but then again
maybe I'm right...

P.S part 2
who told you I'm drawing lines ha???
but I wouldn't mind taking credit for the so-called "orbits"
that seem to have a dual purpose
which is to draw a definite line to help us stay in our boundaries
and thus help us keep a certain distance from each other
but which also serves as the connecting "lasso" that keep us all
together
and uhm THANK YOU for the "compliment"
but I really think that a lot of "girls" understand you
maybe you just don't want to accept that they do


aun
special ang post ko for you
hahaha
ma-touch ka ha
and yeah
I'm doing this
because
4TH YEAR NA AKO!
whatever that means..
hahaha
miss you
and by the way
im thinking bout signing that
"contract" of yours
if you're willing to drop a few conditions
;p

=)

1 Comments:

  • I'm not just touched--I'm blessed.

    What are the conditions??? >_<

    I miss you too.


    Read my blog sometime later, I'll be making something for you.

    By Blogger Filomagna, at 3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters