RaNt

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

senior year so far..

its the second day of school and
i've met all my teachers except for one
I've been to all my classes and I
am quite optimistic that all will turn out
well this year
I think I have a great set of teachers
and I rather love the subjects that
I am taking this sem
I don't have accounting or finance
and I don't even have marketing
YeY!
I think I can manage a lot of As or B+s
this sem which would be
a good compensation for my parents since
they paid quite a fortune (76000 for one sem?!!)
man! that was really steep especially since they
were expecting a tuition fee of at least 58000
hehe!
but I think this sem is worth their money
because I'm gonna make damn sure it is
hehe!
anyway i gotta go
I have a report to do
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters