RaNt

Monday, May 12, 2008

incredibly frustrated.

i have been on the lookout for any harvey keh
class since I first heard of him
and when I finally had a chance to enlist in
a class of his
I found out that I can't take the class
because I am not required to take LS126..
I only have LS125...
waaahhhhh
I am just so frustrated right now.
But I'm going to see if I can enlist on
the Theo class without enlisting in the
LS126 class...
I am crossing my fingers..


P.S
anyone taking LS126 next sem under Galura
and consequently Theo under Keh
pls inform me
I want to sit in..
Harvey Keh is my ultimate dream professor..
waaaahhhh...
REALLY WANT TO TAKE HIS CLASS.


damn why did I ever shift?
=(

1 Comments:

  • you shifted? to what? -haeja

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters