RaNt

Saturday, April 26, 2008

On blogging..

I love reading blogs even if they're just blogs
of some random people that I do not really
know. I love reading about the recent events
in their life, the latest chismis and even
their daily rants. I love to follow the unfurling
of their lives. I do not care how senseless
their posts are or how one-sided their stories
are, what matters to me is the kind of entertainment
they provide. I do not really "blog-hop" on a
daily basis but I do it quite often especially if
I have a lot of time to kill. And every time I do so
I always feel quite light and a bit happy. But I guess
what I really love about reading blogs is the idea
of seeing life in a different person's point of view,
for me its like seeing the world in a different way
through another person's eyes.
Haaayy..
whoever started this "blogging" thing should really
get an award..
he's a genius..
=)


P.S
if you have time check out Carlos Celdran's blog
(http://celdrantours.blogspot.com/)
That guy is really one of a kind. His posts are entertaining
and if you're a travel enthusiast like me then you would
really love his blog. Also his points about the Philippines
is quite different from most people, I actually consider
him a fellow patriot. hahaha =)
oohh and also you might want to be a part of his tour, I
tell you he is really good and very amusing but informative
at the same time. I've been to one of his tours and its
been one hell of an experience. Really amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters