RaNt

Monday, March 31, 2008

multiple messages

for some weird reason
my friends all
sent me the same messages
and here is the latest one

I will wait for that morning
when my first thoughts are not
of you. Then I would realize
that I had already let you go.
It will not be the same sunrise
but I will go through the day
knowing that my sunset will be
better...


but this next one actually made me
smile..
the analogy was so weird..

parang elevator lang yan..bt
moh pagsisiksikan ung sarili moh kung wla
ka ng pwesto? My hagdan naman. D mo
lang pnapansin...


these next messages are obviously for
bitter people..
hahaha..
don't know why they have to send it to
me though..i'm not bitter..
and i'm not in denial either! ;p

one day that person will wake up
realizing how much I really mean..
when that day comes,
I'll be waking up with someone who
already did.


we don't need a man
we may want them for some reasons..
but we don't need them..
when we've got problems..to whom
do we run 1st?
TO OUR GURLFRIENDS..
when we laugh..
to whom do we want to share
our stories?
TO OUR GURLFRIENDS..
so its obvious
with or without a man
we can survive...
remember this:
"man can fulfill our weakness
its true
but gurlfriends fulfill our strengths.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters