RaNt

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

THE END.

the magic words have been said
and so
the fairytale has now officially ended

let the new era begin..


---------


gracias por romper mi corazón otra vez.
espero que usted sea feliz.

--------
OPENNESS

Tonight the lights
are bare
And the night
dares me to stare

Tonight the winds
are rare
And the evening
whispers me to share

But I cannot do
even if I try
Better they have no clue
then I can stop to privately CRY

Tonight the skies
are clear
But the dark
induces me to fear

Tonight the phases
are sheer
But the silence
causes me to tear

I wish I can undo
But I can only cry
And though the dark has no hue
I still have to TRY...

hcir
----------------------------

MOOD: blank
SONG: hate how much I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters