RaNt

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Obsession...heartbreaker...Pessimist

In life when you cannot anymore
disassociate yourself with a certainty
or even with a remote idea of
certainty then you can be rest assured
that the proper diagnosis for you
is that you are obsessed.

----------------------------------------

I never pictured myself as a heartbreaker.
I reasoned that since I have been hurt
before I certainly would not do that to other
people. That reasoning is the ideal of course
but definitely not the reality. That reasoning
is also flawed because I did not take into
consideration the circumstances. I had forgotten
that no matter what decision I choose to do
there would always be consequences and people
are still bound to get hurt.
I cannot believe that within a span of one month
I managed to break two hearts and made two people
cry. It is a crime worthy of heavy punishment.

------------------------------------------------

They said that between the two of us He would be the
one who is bound to get hurt more if ever things don't
go the way it was supposed to go
but I totally disagree.
The greatest mistake in this analysis is that they
assumed that I wasn't as attached to him as he was to me.
They didn't know that I had labored for so long trying
to distance myself from him and when I thought
I finally succeeded he just waltzed back in my life
with a flourish and I find myself still attached if not more
attached to him than ever.
I get hurt when I learn that he talks to her for more than
two hours and gets to share
her life with her rather than with me.
I get pissed when you all believe me to be made out of stone.
I feel so thoroughly disappointed whenever she can make
him smile and in comparison the only thing that I seem to do
was make him sad if not cry.
I shiver everytime he touches me.
I felt like I could melt when he wraps his arms around me.
And I think that I could go on till forever just holding
his hand.
So there tell me now that I am not attached to him...
---------------------------------------------------------

People think they know me but...
They didn't know that I actually believe in magic and
that I also hope for fairytale endings.
That I can take care of myself but I also need someone
who would take care of me
That all I ever really wanted was to be assured
that I am indeed the one and not just someone
who seems right at the moment
That I am scared whenever I see them together
That I am someone who values friendship over love
and when it comes down to choosing between the two
I would always choose friendship
---------------------------------------------------
QUESTION:
What made you stop believing in fairytales?
And why is it that you would not let yourself fall
in love or be loved again?

ANSWER:
Because I'm a PESSIMIST

3 Comments:

  • sigh.
    -haeja

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 AM  

  • sorry liz.. but i'll still keep telling you: my friendship with him is still based on your relationship with him. for him, my two hours on the phone is nothing compared with two minutes with you. and he's definitely NOT sharing my life. he's sharing YOUR life through me. i hate that he may be a new friend but he has never taken the time to get to know ME. his knowledge of me does not go beyond my being your friend. to him, im not me. im liz's friend. please stop pretending that it's fine when we get "issue-d" coz you know it's awkward for both you and me. i would love nothing more than for him to set his mind straight and for you to not be so confused so that when you're finally together, i won't get headaches so often trying to remember what he told me so i could tell you or trying to analyze situations and whatever else. and always remember, i wouldn't give up our friendship for anything in the world. love you liHizHee :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 AM  

  • You're not alone. That's all you need to know. See, there's Jen. And yes, there's me.

    You are not alone.

    You are not alone.

    You will not fade away from this planet at this moment in time, God knows how much tears we will shed for you.

    You will always be remembered.

    And the memory you leave behind in me will always be worth my life betting for it...

    AND IT WILL NOT BE A STATIC MEMORY:
    it will be a memory that will grow for every "see you,"

    and no goodbye will ever stand in our way.

    >_<

    God did the same for me; I will do my very best to do the same for you.

    WE LOVE YOU, LIZ!

    By Blogger Filomagna, at 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters