RaNt

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A moment in a love story.

Train, music room, movie house, courts....etc.

Its not paradise I know but right now I really don't care
because its not hell either.
It doesn't even matter if it means nothing because
as long as I can misinterpret everything I'm fine.
When you slowly intertwine your fingers to mine, when you
purposely tuck a strand of my hair or even when you coyly
glance my way,I feel like I'm a character in a love story.
It really doesn't matter if there is no happy ending.
Actually it doesn't even matter if there is no ending at all
because frankly speaking there is really no beginning
that necessitates an end.
I don't like you. You don't like me.
We have reached that unspoken conclusion a long time
ago.
Are we friends then?
That one I cannot even dare to answer, for I'm afraid
that doing so would jinx this something that we both share.
I am loving the freedom that this gives me.
I can even feel that if I let it, it can take me to places
I've never even imagined I can reach.



Eres Tu by Juan Carlos Calderon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters