RaNt

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Captain Phoebus



HE is my ideal man
hahaha
I think he is the kind that usually
appear on romance novels
hahaha

so yeah
i like those "almost" long hairs
and weird beard stubbles
and yeah
i like that perpetually windswept look
i like my men a little bit rugged
but TAKE NOTE not DIRTY
hahaha
GUYS THERE IS A DIFFERENCE
trust me
:))

and the MUSCLES
omg!
they're PERRRFFFEEECCCTTT
not too big and not too small either
i don't really have a thing
for 6 pack abs--ok na ko sa 4
hahahaha
too bad he's just a drawing
I would have LOVED to touch those muscles

annndddd
the "package"
speechless nlng ako...
;p

pero ndi ko pa din ipagpapalit ang emerging flabs
ni Jon*th*n
hahaha
oh yan kahit may makabasa nito at isumbong ako
ok lang kc nabanggit ko nmn mas gusto ko
pa din ang kanyang beer belly
hahaha

at gusto ko nmn ang cleanshaven look nya

for more pictures visit
http://www.tingining.ning.com

1 Comments:

  • j*n*th*n? boyfriend? :) hehe. too bad i didn't see youuu :(

    tag me naman. hehe. miss you so much.

    -haeja

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters