RaNt

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

last day in com14.



---------------------------------
Totally Disturbing.
I got goosebumps from the moment
I saw the aerial shot of the WTC.
At first it was ok
because the film began with
just a series of interviews
interlaced with photos
but then they started showing
these footages of him walking
across thin air in Notredame
and I just lost it.
I HATE HEIGHTS.
Not as much as I used to
but there is still a considerable
amount of dislike present.
I was forcefully reminded of how
afraid I was of heights when
I watched that film.
But don't misinterpret me,
I did like the film although
I do have some nasty comments about it.
First, there was too much conversations
and interviews. It became quite boring.
Second, the ending was kind of disappointing.
But only because it wasn't a happy ending.
They should have ended with the part where
he succeeded and just left out the parts where
the friends went their own ways.
It made the "hero" less of a hero because his
character was suddenly tainted with "blind"
want for success.
Third, what's up with the love story?
The love story part was quite enjoyable
but then I don't think it was really necessary.
Fourth, it was not made clear whether it was really
passion that moved him or if it was ambition.
I really don't like open ended movies.
Fifth, the show of a lot of naked bodies.
Is just freakishly disturbing especially when
you see the old versions of those bodies right after...

BUT OVERALL IT WAS A GOOD DAY
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters