RaNt

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

escapism.

I'm writing now because I have so much to do but
can't think of anything fruitful so to escape
this apparently worker's block I sought
refuge in my virtual reality.

I just finished surfing the net and found this



I love Step It Up and Dance
because the show reminds me so much of an ex-"love"
and of course because of Cody
I mean hello! who can resist Cody???
that man alone is reason enough to watch
hahaha!
that "man in the mirror" episode is one of my
favorite episodes
I love the song, the choreography
and the style of the dance

anyway

I also found this poetry forum site
I joined and posted some of my works there
and the latest one that I have uploaded
managed to garner a number of really weird
but nonetheless good comments
It seemed to be quite controversial
don't know why though
it was just a simple dialogue
type of poem
about heartache and separation
but the readers apparently see something
more sinister embedded in it
I must say that some people are really
imaginative and critical
but I love the way they responded to my poem
I feel really happy that a lot of them get
what I'm trying to convey

so...
what else can I write about

hhmmmm

I have philo quiz tomorrow
but I haven't studied
but its ok
the topic's pretty easy
its about hope and faith
and sometimes love
you know naman how everything
seems to be interconnected in Philo
I understand the lesson pretty well
and I think that even if I didn't study
I'd still be fine
hehe!
I can almost say I'm a natural at this
hahaha!
in fact that little about me
thing at the right part of this blog
that I wrote a few months back
can actually make Marcel proud
hahaha!
I think its the perfect example for his
absolute faith thingy
(kidding!)
;p

hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters