RaNt

Thursday, March 12, 2009

cleaning memories.































































































I was cleaning my school stuffs yesterday...

and it was such an emotional though admittedly

dirty chore...

I knew I wouldn't be able to really write elaborately

about it so I just took photos...

my four years in college in a snapshot..hahaha!

I had my share of Fs and Ds but I also have a fairly

good share of As and B+s...

went through Dacanay, Barbaza, Strebel, Domdom, Bernal

etc...

and after a thousand pages of readings, hundreds of calculations

and many sleepless nights

I am finally graduating

I may not be a cum laude but I am proud of myself...

for making it this far

and graduating on time

hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters