RaNt

Saturday, May 23, 2009

2 Current Feel.

I wanted you to fight for me. And tell me that you would
rather be alone than with anyone else!

-Brooke Davis

At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world.
Some are running scared. Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing
the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good,
struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls.
And sometimes --
all you need is one.
-Peyton Sawyer
---------------------------------------------

at the end of the day
that was all I ever really needed..
just one fight,
one brave effort to dive and fall
but I never got that from you
I was standing there
waiting...
waiting for you to make that
attempt
so I could catch you
---see
all you really have to do was
TRUST ME...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters