RaNt

Friday, June 19, 2009

back from first week in law school..

My father was very excited.
You can actually see it on his face.
So how can I refuse the old man when he acts like that?
Anyway....
after one week in law school
I feel:
tired but excited...

I surprisingly liked being a law student
True, there is a lot of reading involved
and thousands of scary recitations but
when I really sit down and focus
its actually a lot easier than when I
was taking my undergraduate degree...

Also, the people are very welcoming.
Classmates are very helpful and upperclassmen
are very open.

The environment is very different from
Ateneo and I really have a lot of adjusting
to do but I have been through so much
and I think I can handle that...

But really I have a lot to thank Ateneo for...
Quality education talaga...
thanks to Fr.Dacanay's friday quizzes
and Philo dept's closed book orals
and three inches thick worth of readings,
to Sir Santiago's impromptu recitations
and to Ms.Mendiola's grammatically correct
papers etc..I am very well equipped to
tackle law school demands...

Weird as it may sound
I am suddenly very optimistic
about this...

:)

someday
all of these
would be worth it
my father's hardwork
my mother's tears
my sister's patience
my relatives' support

one day
IT WOULD ALL BE
WORTH IT
I PROMISE..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters