RaNt

Monday, June 01, 2009

re: [YOU] ?

I suppose I would always be unsure
of where I stand...
I do not know if I am a friend,
an enemy, or maybe just
a passing bad memory...
I always pretend casual
nonchalance whenever I
happen to have a few ym
conversations with you
because like I said
I do not where I stand...
I do not know if
that post was meant
for me but I'll
be very assuming
this time around...

I also had weird
dreams recently
and there was one
that involves you
too...

I never knew
what my dreams meant
and quite frankly
I never really
paid them too much
attention...
until now...

I guess our mutual
dreams are fate's
way of telling us
that we need to talk
AS IN REALLY TALK...

I left a few things hanging
when I "ended" whatever
it is that we have...
I never explained whatever
happened clearly to you...

so I guess I owe you
an explanation...
its the closest we can ever
have to a proper "closure"...


and after that
I hope we can both
start anew...

and if you happen to read this post
will you message me please?

2 Comments:

  • this person must be very important in your life. i'm proud of you having written this down.

    By Blogger Filomagna, at 5:40 AM  

  • hmm read it already... sent a message , but don't know if you've received it...

    xiaoxin!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters