RaNt

Friday, July 03, 2009

missing blogging and just basically ranting about life as always...

dorm life can be boring..
I do not have access to internet
and I do not have access to TV, or radio or newspaper
basically
I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE
OUTSIDE WORLD

law school life can be boring..
I always read more than a million's worth of words
everyday
I face books when I wake up and also when I go
to sleep
I memorize provisions and articles even when
I am just brushing teeth
I don't go out with friends because I have no time
to spare
so basically
I HAVE TURNED INTO A HERMIT NERD

dorm life can be expensive..
I eat out everyday and
pay for every single meal
I pay for the water and the electricity
which I don't always use because
I'm only there about 6 hours everyday
technically
MY WALLET IS THIN BECAUSE OF MISC
EXPENSES

law school life can be expensive..
I pay for 5 inches thick photocopy of cases that
would only be used for a single meeting and
would then photocopy another 5 inches thick of cases
for another meeting
I pay for 2,000php or so books
just so I would not have "kodak" moments in class recits
technically
MY MONEY IS SPENT ON THINGS THAT WASTE
PRECIOUS PAPER

but I am loving the independence and sense of worth that
this kind of life gives me...
so even if some frat boy insults me and
some professor gives me a grade of 5 for recit
I am going to continue..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters