RaNt

Friday, July 17, 2009

super random.

this quote irritates me!
I don't believe that ex-lovers should be friends.
Just like what Edmund Fred (author of "I love
you today. We'll separate tomorrow") said:
"Ex-lovers cannot be friends. If they do so it's
either they still love each other or they never
really loved each other at all."

---I completely disagree. Not only is this fallacious, it
is also written with obvious bitterness. Obviously,
we cannot be friends immediately with our exes for
varied reasons but given enough time we could learn to
forgive, move on with our lives and somehow be
friends again.
Never really loved each other at all???wtf!!!

Rainy days:
makes me grumpy, lazy and unproductive
i really don't like rain !

law school update:
I am way behind schoolwork even if I stayed up late
till one am and woke up early as in four am...
must adjust soon!!!
also...
there is this recurrent question at school
why did you decide to take up law?
my classmate's answer:
It was really my father who wanted me to go to law school. Now, I have come to
realize that I want to be a lawyer because it strengthens my individuality.
---I totally agree!
really loving law school! :)

on the new people in my life
ALL SMILES! CHEERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters