RaNt

Saturday, September 02, 2006

~stay alive~

horror/thriller/suspense flicks
never seem to catch my attention
close friends knew I hated watching them
not because I got scared or scream my lungs out everytime I watched them
its just that I don't find any sense in watching a movie that was suppose to scare you with super paranoid lead characters and super "panget" monsters and zombies
i mean what's the point of watching something when all it makes you do is scream and stay up late at night trying to block out scenes from the movie in your mind
but I go and watch them anyway
but only because my friends wanted to watch them
and a lot of people knew im no fun to be with whenever horror movies are concern
because instead of screaming or jumping in my seat
i would be LAUGHING my heart out
i know it can be rude especially in a moviehouse
but sometimes i just can't stop myself
i see people screaming in terror
cuddling close to each other
feet up in the air
or heads under their seats
and eyes almost popping out of their sockets
the cause of all that?
nothing but an illusory monster/zombie/spirit/dead hand/VIDEO GAME!!! etc.
who wouldn't find them funny?
anyway
yesterday i watched STAY ALIVE with my orgmates
it was definitely a different experience
first time kc to go out with them
but it was super fun
even if i wasn't feeling well and i was a little disappointed kc we watched Stay Alive instead of Devil wears Prada
I was able to get to know them better and got more insights about their personalities
It was funny because we all think that the movie was crap
but we enjoyed it anyway
kc we were all laughing after the movie ended
coz the story was so typical
the plot has many loopholes
the characters weren't so defined
but the movie was star studded
hahaha
weird
kc we were all wondering why the actors accepted the movie when it was so 2-star rating
-------------------------------------
here's a few memorable lines uttered throughout the movie that made us laugh

Swink Sylvania: Bitch, that's cheating! I'm not even dead yet!

October Bantum: Go fuck yourself!

Phineus Bantum: Wassup Mama?

Abigail : He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not...

and here's a few lines we've heard from the people seated behind us

Line#1:
P*tcha!!! umalis ka dyan papatayin ka nyan! (blurted out when everybody was quiet)

Line#2:
Ano ka ba kakamatay lang ng girlfriend mo hinahalikan mo na iba?! (with feelings)

Line#3:
May part 2 yan! may part 2 yan! (screaming excitedly)

Line#4:
hala mamatay ka na nga eh pa-he loves me he loves me not ka pa dyan!

Line#5:
T*nga! bat ka pumunta dyan, nandyan na sya!!! (with feelings ulit)

Line#6:
Bilis!!! ung rose ung rose, bigyan mo xa ng rose! (again with feelings)


so you can just imagine my utter disbelief in those people but thankfully they were there at least i have something to laugh about
grabe they were so affected by the movie, i just can't help but laugh at them
ang babaw nila eh
so there
as most people was busy alleviating their terror
i busied myself watching their reactions
and finding loopholes in the film
and as usual i focused my attention to unnecessary details
as they were all flipping out all i can see are the actors and actresses body and clothes and how they carry themselves
how thin or fat they were
how corny they looked
etc.
anyway im gonna end this blog with
this line that i said that made cheeNe* laughed so hard she couldn't stop laughing and which she afterwards shared with everyone that got everyone so cracked up din

"CHe*nee did you see that? tama ka nga, she's anorexic talaga" (nudging her excitedly)
she fixated me with a look that says what are you talking about
i finished my sentence with this line
"ndi mo ba nakita ung rib cage niya? shet its bulging out, grabe ang payat niya tlga"


p.s
i just finished watching the trailer of the movie
and all i can say is that
it is definitely better than the movie itself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters