RaNt

Sunday, November 23, 2008

somnolent.

I surprisingly don't feel tired even after that stressing with law school issues.
I just feel very very very sleepy hence the title.
Its a bit weird really to just feel this way even
after all the long nights spent crying, the weekly arguments and the
early Sunday mornings.
Shouldn't I be feeling at the very least relieved?
But no I just feel so godd*mn sleepy.
Something must be wrong with me.
This morning I woke up thinking about premises and conclusions.
You can just imagine how weird that feels.
The first words out of my mouth were "if p then q" and the
first thing I asked my sister was "what was that formula for mix solutions
again?"
What a way to start the morning right?
tsk tsk tsk...
this is what being obedient
do to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters