RaNt

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

pickpocket victim

i lost my wallet today
along with my ateneo alumni card
driver's license, school id, mrt free access pass
regform, tuition receipt, class cards, ateneo
pabaon rosary, picture with special someone
and lots of vip timezone and powerstation
cards and money
for buying my new phone
:(

I'm sad because of the lost of the stuffs
with sentimental value
and apprehensive because of the things
with personal info
and feeling totally anxious because
I have to go to so much trouble in
replacing all the important cards that
I have now lost...

maybe she needs the money more than I do
so I suppose I should let this go
but grrrr
I really can't describe how I feel right now
I hope I find the strength to forgive the thief

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters