RaNt

Saturday, July 31, 2010

"it is not suppose to be this way"

I would like to think that I had done my part but the thing is I know that I haven't given it my best.
I would like to blame it all on everyone but myself except that I know that I have a role to play and that I hadn't played it well.
I would like to say I made the time or that I had put my best foot forward but we all know the truth.
But at the same time I cannot put all the burden on my shoulders.
If we are going to honestly look at it, we should at least try to do it with maturity.
I am not making excuses and I am even being adult enough to accept whatever criticism that has been and will probably be thrown my way.
What I am really trying to say here is that liking and loving are two very different things. And that faith, love, and commitment are all useless words if they are not put together. We all have a role to play, and I know I haven't played mine well but that is no excuse to be lackluster in yours. The time for sulking and make-believe is over so please stop.
The bottom line was and still is : IT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE THIS WAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters