RaNt

Thursday, October 21, 2010

when im bored.

I remembered the day we really met.
I remembered looking at that twisted little thing you dangled in front of me.
There I was staring at the unfathomable thing and thinking to myself how pitiful that it was so dilapidated because you said it was once so pretty.

I remembered telling you that I like fixing broken things.
I remembered you smiling that knowing smile I had now come to know so well.
There I was accepting an unspoken challenge and thinking to myself how weird it is that I understand you so easily.

I remembered every little detail.
I remembered the way I hoped it would look pretty again.
There I was working so damn hard and saying to myself every time I feel like giving up that I promised I would do my very best to make it look the way it once was.

I remembered every single thing.
I remembered the way you say "shhh" every time I cried and tried.
There I was trying with all my might to make it work and fooling myself into thinking that you care even if all the while you say it is nigh impossible to do.

I remembered the day we really really really met.
I remembered looking at you and staring at that twisted little thing you dangled in front of me.
There I was staring at your still dilapidated heart, more twisted and scarred than I imagined it to be and knowing that I failed and knowing that I made it more so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters