RaNt

Monday, November 29, 2010

carefree.


When i was in hs, i was clueless, i had no prior experience, i just had a present. I could feel what i wanted to feel. I could be selfsh. I could stop caring about the world and focus on my relationshp. it was much less complicated back then. Heck, it was simple. I didnt have to use my mind. I used my heart and i felt.
---S

------------------------------------------------------

one of the few things that I regret in my life
is that I never get to be young and carefree
I had always been an old-soul, a world weary worrier

sometimes I wish things could really be that simple
sometimes I wish that I could just learn to let go
and stop thinking about anything at all
sometimes I wish I am not me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters