RaNt

Thursday, November 11, 2010

volenti non fit injuria

so there I was writing legal memorandums
wracking my brain for good arguments
when all of a sudden butterfly kisses played
on my sister's laptop
and then I just started crying like a baby
which is not really good since I pulled an
all-nighter last night and I have eyebags
the size of a coin already
so now my eyes are not only puffy
they are also so chinky
I looked like an ugly korean actress

i am blaming this on pms and hormones
and senti songs

so yes i do miss my dad
writing pleadings for a case would have been very
easy with him there guiding me
I wouldn't have to spend this much time
doing memorandums because I could just ask him
anything I couldn't understand
Finding arguments wouldn't be a chore because
I could discuss my cases with him and we
would argue till sunrise

but oh well i am no innocent person
i participated willingly in this cold war with dad
so I suppose I just have to live with the consequences

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters