RaNt

Sunday, November 07, 2010

train stations



I just realized that I associate the people I've been romantically involved with
to various train stations.
It is kinda weird but not that weird. I mean other people also associate past
loves and special someone to things (eg. songs, food)
I just happen to have a more odd choice
for association. ;p

and I also realized how apt it is that if it represent a past,
I rarely go there if at all...

amazing also how representative of the transient nature of my love affairs
you see, my love life was and still is unstable
it had always lacked the constancy needed for stability
much like the fast comings and goings of different trains at
the train stations

there just another epiphany
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters