RaNt

Monday, December 11, 2006

walking down memory lane

last saturday
the blue repertory cast of high-school musical
was practicing at the colayco pavilion
and as I listened to their wondrous voices
and saw them having a blast at their pictorials
I can't help but remember some moments...

and then i saw Alys and Macky
and guess what
they were talking to each other
and i think they are part of the cast if not the directors

and today
as I was sitting near Dela Costa
I saw this familiar looking man
walking fast
with his red jogging pants flapping against the wind
and his somewhat heavy bag
dangling in his shoulders
I saw the all too familiar face
and high-lighted hair
and that was when I realized who he was
its none other than
ICE
or better known
as D*N CABRERA

sh*t!
i was ready to swoon right then and there
kaya lang dami tao eh
heeheehee
at well dahil maling mag-swoon for him
kc nmn he's g*y
I missed him!
or rather
I miss what he represented
THE THEATRE

haaaayyyy...


pro may masaya nangyari
nakita ko ulit xa
after how many years
grabeh
kahit picture lang noh
waaahhhh
sana pumunta xa dun sa event
para makita ko na xa
super idol ko tlga xa



...
hulaan cno ang "xa"

1 Comments:

  • Hi lhizzie!

    Awww.. nakakamiss ang theatre plays! Khit na sa production lang.. I also missed working with you guys and hanging out with you! haaay... ang sarap talaga manood ng plays...

    Oh well.. Happy New Year my friend! Take care always! =D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters