RaNt

Thursday, January 04, 2007

~new year 2007~

since ngayon lang ako ulit nagblog
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
hehehe.

haaayyy
grabe so glad to finally be home
this day had been tiring
and
very agitating
pnu I have to call companies ba naman to ask kung interested cla mag-sponsor samin
and in spite of all my efforts
rejected pa din
asar!
tas I just experienced one helluva of a ride kanina
I was sitting behind the tricycle driver carrying a paper bag full of clothing with my bag hanging on my shoulder
You can just imagine how hard it was for me to sit securely and at the same time hold on properly to my dear possessions
and to top it all off the driver was so careless
I just wanted to shout at him kanina
Pnu ba naman nag-u turn eh may car pa sa kabilang side tas sobrang pag-u turn nya I slipped
as in my feet touched the street tas diretso lang xa
buti nalang I was fast naakyat ko agad sarili ko
asar tlga ung driver na un
then when I got a taxi na
akala ko makakarelax na ko pero ndi din pla
isa pa palang reckless driver ang nasakyan ko
The drive from my school to my house normally takes about 30 mins to 1 hour
but to my utter disbelief I got there 20 mins after
and that was with slight traffic at libis pa
pero naisip ko kaya ganun kc super bilis nya magdrive
at grabe mag-change ng lanes nun
we were hitting a 90 on a slightly crowded road
and 160 when we got to pasig
and 180 sa c5
I actually felt my heart thumping from nervousness
specially when he change lanes
talo pa ako
parang every 3 cars nagchange xa ng lanes
I felt like I'm riding a rollercoaster the whole time
kaya nga when we arrived at my house
I immediately went out
tas I didn't give him a tip
yoko nga
He almost killed me noh
kung ndi dahil sa aksidente malamang sa heart attack
katakot sumakay sa kanya
sayang I wasn't able to get the plate number
para I can warn you guys not to ride his taxi
hehehe.
cge na pagod na fingers ko
gusto ko lang mag-blog
hehehe.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters