RaNt

Monday, July 30, 2007

on hp7 and jk rowling.

i had just finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows this weekend
and yeah I know I was already a week late
but I'm a very busy girl
hahaha
the week the book was launched
I had about a hundred things to do and so many quizzes and LTs to review for
that I had no time to read it even if I had wanted to
and so I settled for the week after
which I must say
was a wrong decision on my part
why?
because a lot of people spoiled it for me already
damn! some people just couldn't shut their mouth..
but oh well
its not really a big deal

moving on..
what can i say about the book?
it was not what i expected it to be
I guess I had just hoped for too much
I still think JK could have done better
the book was good though
and let me reiterate GOOD
not GREAT or SUPERB
hehehe
I wish she let it end at the last chapter
the Epilogue kinda sucks for me
it was like an ending in a very romantically focused fanfiction
my friends could have done better
most of the mystery and suspense were still there though
that's her trademark I suppose
but sometimes there were things that were so predictable
like Snape being in love with Lily (but i must admit, that was sweet)
or R.A.B turning out to be Sirius' brother Regulus
and Harry ending up with Ginny, and Ron with Hermione
i mean c'mon JK!
those were fanfiction staples already!
Should have done something else...
and what's up with the names???
Albus Severus?Scorpius?James?Lily? (ever heard of originality?)
TEDDY? (who in heaven's sake would name their child teddy?!)
Victoire? (what a very weird name to give to your daughter)

oh well..
JK must have been pressured
i think that was why instead of trying something else
she opted to stay on the safe side
and do the fanfiction thingy
after all
that's what the fans wanted
right?

so there...

P.S
i cried when Fred died
hahaha
the way i cried when Sirius and Dumbledore died too
hahaha
goes to show you that I took these books seriously

uhhh
i miss the Marauders
i could almost hear Kasel's voice complaining about Fred's death
and cursing JK for what she'd done
the way she did when Sirius died
hehehe
i miss discussing HP stuffs with them
haaay
i just miss my friends so much
=(






1 Comments:

  • i cried too :)) nalungkot talaga ko un kay Fred...parang shit naman...gustong-gusto ko pa man din siya...sila ni George. grabe. depressed nga ako over serious eh. hahahahahahaha! wala lang. miss you liz! - haeja

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters