RaNt

Sunday, July 22, 2007

open whatever.

if that had happened a year ago
I would have been thrilled
but unfortunately
it didn't
things are so much different now
I wasn't as crazy about it as I have been before
though admittedly I still am a bit "into" the idea
so there
...

i wouldn't mind doing the simpler thing
but I can't
and for all the wrong reasons too
The worst thing about it
is that I can't even say I'm sorry
or that its fine
because as much as I wanted to
I couldn't lie
...

i'm making things so complicated
and don't know how i could fix it
...
what the hell!
and I haven't even read harry potter book 7!
to think that I was waiting for it to end since
uhm like seven years already
damn!
...

and yeah,
i have been thinking of M.P.S.L
a lot lately
and I don't know why
maybe we'll see each other again or something
weirdness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters