RaNt

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

for the hopeless romantic.

a friend of mine wrote this...
any hopeless romantic out there
might be able to relate
--------------------------------------------------

??? D=m/v ???

Density is defined as the mass of an object over its given volume.
However, as all things are in this world, it is subject to interpretation.

Density is the way you look at me,
Without regard or care at what you see.
It is in the fact you laugh wholeheartedly,
Even when you see in my eyes it hurts me.

It involves asking me to stay,
When you know I'm in a bind.
Then going simply away,
leaving me behind.

Density is how I look at you,
and see one dream actually come true.
It's when I spend time with you,
yet convince myself, I'm not in love with you.

It involves going out of my way,
when I know for a fact I shouldn't,
just so I can see you make my day,
even when there's a big chance you wouldn't.

Density is how we look at each other,
the way we talk and laugh without a bother.
It is when we spend all night sitting together,
and come out, still friends forever.

It is me denying you know...
It is you pretending you have no idea...
It is me getting hurt ...
It is you getting bothered...
It is us acting awkwardly...

Density is how we relate to one another
more than a friend or partner
more than brother or sister
but still never a lover...

-http://lucheee.multiply.com-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters