RaNt

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

why fields are wet...

I noticed that the clouds are pink today. It reminded me of a lot of things.
I woke up early and saw the morning mists. I remembered the early morning
conversations over tea .
I heard some guitar strings being plucked in the distance but I am not quite
sure if its real or if I just imagined it.
I was even pretty sure that the sunset would be pretty today. I envisioned
it captured in a lovely photograph.
It was supposed to be a different day. This was supposed to be entirely
about something else and not me.
But plans are always ruined and people always do things differently.
And if to be viewed in a 3rd person point of view, the Transcendent may
have something to do with it not happening.
And so I wonder then why walls are suddenly up. Or why I can't seem to
penetrate them.
What happened to magic and those friendly flying myths?
Why the sealed lips and awkward questions?
I cannot believe that I am JUST a chapter.
It even hurts that I don't even qualify for a book.
But what actually hurts more is the idea that I can be closed.
Its not even WE or US, its just me. THEY not included.
And so that's how I knew why fields are wet...
and why they left grass stains on my black pants...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters