RaNt

Saturday, April 04, 2009

---------------------------

Floating here and there
Fleeting glimpses now and then
Sometimes you're certain
and then some days you're not
Wanting to go forward
but not really going anywhere
and when you stop and look
at everything around you
you get more confused than ever

-----------------

I danced the night away
and talked my way till morning
Forced my way into the finest
clubs through GL (thanks to DJ folks)
and pretended for one night
that I don't care
Swam and outworked the afternoon
behind and fooled myself to
believe that it does not matter

------------------

The saddest lines that I have heard
aside from the occasional serious
"GOODBYE"
in a very long time is:


LET ME HOLD YOU FOR THE LAST TIME
ITS THE LAST CHANCE TO FEEL AGAIN...

from Broken strings...
------------------

Looking back and upon serious reflection
I had therefore concluded that I was
but chasing a dream then
A dream that proved to be silly
but nonetheless I applauded myself
for chasing that particular dream
because with the exception of
that dream
I had never conjured enough courage
to chase any of my other dreams
------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters