RaNt

Sunday, August 22, 2010

3am nonsense

so I'm still wide awake
thinking of nothing in particular
reminiscing about nothing special
and doing nothing productive except
write in this blog
------------

coming up with a million excuses not to fall in love
is a bad idea because at the end of the day
the heart doesn't really listen to what the mind say
it is undeniably a fruitless effort

----------------

Shooting stars fall
And twinkling stars twinkle
I was neither
I cannot promise you perpetual light
The same way I cannot promise you
Eternal love
I only know
That I met you
And you met me
And fate decided
That I can be a shooting star after all
-----------------

so what is the truth here?
do I make you sad or do I make you happy?
I know I make you sad
but you say I make you happy
so are my instincts lying
or is it you who is lying?

-------------------

one of the many truths in life:
LOVE IS COMPLICATED

------------------
I told my friend that I like complicated
but I think I said that too fast
I did it without even thinking
because now that I started thinking about it
I realized
I do not like complicated
I like simple
no wait I said that too fast again
I LOVE SIMPLE
-----------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters