RaNt

Saturday, December 04, 2010

because i can't find my other fountain pen.

in olden times the only way to write and share your thoughts was to write them down with the use of a quill and later on with a pen. if i had lived then i probably would have no friends because i would be too lazy to correspond with them.
i was never one for writing longhand. my handwriting is unreadable and i often forgot where i put my "journals". that is why i prefer keeping online journals, typing is faster. but i doodle and write small phrases every now and then. it keeps my hand familiar with the feel of a pen in it. hehe.
i lost my other fountain pen. it was the one my mom gave me. can't remember where i last saw it. and the one my dad bought me is too heavy. i don't want to bring it to school all the time. so as i was writing case digests with an ordinary pen someone gave me, i realized i need a new one. something light and easy to write with. preferably somewhat special. nothing fancy. just something out of the ordinary. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters