RaNt

Sunday, January 09, 2011

01/08/11

Thank you Lord for the gift of life.
The days leading to my birthday this year may not be all brilliant but it was a good learning experience.

Thank you Lord for the gift of friendship.
Because during the days that are not so brilliant, my friends were there to cheer me up
and help me forget.

Thank you Lord for the gift of love.
For without it my life would have been devoid of its current liveliness.

Continue to guide me as I journey through life, lead me to the right paths and help me make the right decisions. May everything be according to your will.
-------------------------------------------------------------

bonchon chicken.heineken beer.coffee crunch cake.cupcakes.gummiworms.planner.parker pen.new money.admu.gesu.up.roc.qc circle.crossing.tiendesitas. balloon.recordedsong.book.fountain pen prototype.load.statio.glee.trolli burger.skyflakes.pillow.videomsg.chocolate.gift cert.bookmark.cheese and rum cake.yanyan.hightlighter.birthdaymsgs.sambong tea.letters.24th spent amnesia girl style. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters