RaNt

Sunday, January 02, 2011

of whipped creams and frappes and overloaded confusion

but then again I can write words that were meant to be read but not understood. an afternoon coffee and a pocketful of sunshine does that to my brain. hello happy glow of uncertainty. hi there sunglasses. i am thinking of summer, yes that is true. even when the nights are often cold and mosquitoes still bite me like crazy. i so love mocha frappes. and yeah you love whipped creams. extra extra on the side. i missed the quiet solitude moments like this brings. and yeah we all know what that means. ah the thoughts in my head are all jumbled now. this is what you do to me. and yeah yeah coffee too. this is why we don't need alcohol. we get high just like this. simply like this. hello you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters