RaNt

Friday, May 12, 2006

a bunch of crap

crappiness
-SUN network is not working properly...i don't like what's happening

haunted
-the past is forcefully rushing back..its giving me the creeps

lost
-somebody's afraid of losing me...ha!

reality
-is certainly biting again..in the form of "qucai"

jealousy
-the root of all troubles..haay..stop na kc..its kinda hurtin na

silent
-the world is currently silent..undoubtedly conspiring against me

weirdness
-being manifested in a certain somebody..ayusin mo kc!

smilies
-they are currently on the verge of conquering my screensaver..hehe

water
-hmmmm life

rain
-synonymous with mud,stickiness and wet feeling

sunshine
-being missed by me


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
namimiss na kita
un lng


*note to self
wag ka matakot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters