RaNt

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

~overwhelmed~

i meant to write something yesterday but blogspot seemed to have a problem and I wasn't able to access my account so I was left with no choice but to keep every thought I have yesterday to myself. And now that blogspot seems to be ok again I can write again..hahaha..

overwhelmed
why overwhelmed?
just kind of loaded with a lot of things
emotions,feelings,thoughts,problems,studies,family....LIFE
been doing a lot of additional readings and I am starting to learn a lot
about things
been looking at things in a different perspective
anyway

tinatamad na ko magtype...
ipopost ko nalang un iba sa ibang araw

pero eto ha
check nyo itong link na to
and cute: =)

http://www.blueyze.com/lostinyoureyes.html

ska I highly recommend the book
BY THE RIVER PIEDRA I SAT DOWN AND WEPT
especially for those love-forsaken, struggling people
hahaha

1 Comments:

  • nakita ko na ung link na un somewhere ah..haha

    By Blogger Ennaid, at 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters